Thursday, April 3, 2008

Thats not for Drinking!!!!


So after a year of trying to convince my daughter that tub water is gross, icky and just plain wrong, it still has not worked. So am I totally bad mom if at this point I have completely stopped tying to get her to not drink her bath water? Today i was just looking down at Kate drinking the water like a dog. I told her, "Kate there was icky dog poop and mud on your hands and now it is all in the water, don't drink it or you will get sick" Kate just looked at me and lifted her hands out of the water and continued to drink. (Before you guys totally get grossed out, I am sure there was some totally gross substances on my daughters totally black hands, but before she got in the tub I did wash her hands feet and face.) Non-the-less it is still pretty gross that she would drink the water.

1 comments:

Cally Stephens-Nielson said...

Harv.ey figured out tub water a few weeks ago, too. How do I explain the grossness of tub water to someone who doesn't care when he has boogers running onto his lips?

Hey, at least she got her hands out of the water.