Thursday, April 17, 2008

My Handsome Cowboy!!





Kate asleep on the horse

Today we went horse riding with Jake, the kids and my mother-in-law Anette. It was really fun!! Jake loves ridding horses, I am a little nervous on them. I tried really hard not to get scared on them, one of them kicked the other one while I was on and I had to get off. I am sorry babe, I promise I will try harder next time. I have told myself that if I want to spend more time with Jake I have to start taking up some of his hobbies. Next step......Dogs. Kate loved them she rode and rode....Finally on the way back to the truck she just got so tired she fell asleep right on the horse it was a great time.

3 comments:

Chris and Melanee said...

YAY!! How fun, I LOVE riding horses, but I will admit I get a little scared on them as well. I can't believe how big Tagg is getting, that pic at the top of the blog is really cute of him!

Cally Stephens-Nielson said...

that is really cute that she fell asleep. I completely forgot about taking her to see the dinosoars the other day! I'm so sorry! Did she remember? I will have to do it soon?

Anonymous said...

Katie kept going until she just couldn't go anymore. I'm so glad she kept her fist clenched on her daddy's shirt. Who would have guessed she was sound asleep?

Lindsay did a great job on the horses. Brandi kicked Bo while I was riding too. It happens so fast that it is scary. Next time will be easier and the time after that easier still.

I'm so glad you are independent enough to go to Bear Lake by yourself and take your kids to those important events. THANKS

love, mom