Monday, April 7, 2008

New Hair cutting tools!!


Kate today discovered some new hair cutting tools today, they work great. I was feeding Tagg and Kate was watching a movie (She does this everyday so I thought it was just another day). I walked in the room and there was Kates hair all over our green chair. I was frantically looking for the scissors that I must have left out. I finally asked kate where she got the scissors to cut her hair...she told me that she did not have scissors. I asked her what she cut her hair with and she promptly brought me Nail clippers. I had no clue that nail clippers could cut hair but they can and they did. She just looked at me and said "Don't be mad at me mom." How could I be mad at that, it was just to funny to even try to be upset. (Jake wants me to put on here that last night he won his first monopoly game, I still think he cheated somehow, we did actually finish a game.)

6 comments:

Jonie said...

Katie is so funny, I guess it was bad enough that you had to get it fixed. I would have never thought nail clippers could do such things.

Congrats to Jake on the monopoly win.

Cally Stephens-Nielson said...

I hope she didn't ruin her hair much. That would be so sad.

We should play monopoly tomorrow night. Does Jake work? Did you know that they have a new monopoly board with an electronic banker? Makes it harder for cheats, huh?

Jaci Moore said...

Hey I thought I'd send out my hair sympathys. It seems like everyones kids are cutting their own hair lately. Is that you fixing her hair? Do you do hair?
Jaci

Jaci Moore said...

I just had Asher on my lap when I left you your last comment and he saw your knee and kept going "MESS, MESS!"

Chris and Melanee said...

See?! We knew she was going to be a hairstylist when she grows up!! She is so funny, I hope you were able to get it fixed! Thanks so much for taking Chris to the airport, You guys are such great friends to us! Love ya!

Fiddlefish said...

Ahhh, yes. Kindergarten scissors can also do just as much damage. My oldest gave his sister such a haircut when she was 2. Now at age 4 1/2 I am pleased to say I was able for the first time to put her hair in a french braid last week! I promise in another year you'll be able to look back on the incident and laugh!