Monday, April 28, 2008

Mommy I have a bum!!


So today me and Jake went out west to run the dogs, (remember I am trying to take interest in his hobbies.) One of our good friends had a dog that had run off around in that area and we went to go look for him. So we dropped the kids off and grandmas and papa's and took off. It was a beautiful trip, but sad to say we did not find the dog. (Sorry Rob, If I was not scared of the dark we would have kept looking!) When I picked up the kids on the way home kate was talking to me about everything that she had done that week. We then got on the subject of her cat, the conversation went like this:

Kate: Mom my cat has a big tail, So does ginger and allie and Tug.

Mom: They sure do!

Kate: Mom I have a tail.....Just kidding I have a bum. Dogs have bums too, but dogs don't have fingers, mom I have fingers and they get my boogers. What do dogs do with their boogers? They don't have fingers!

Mom: Fingers are not for boogers kate.

Kate: yes they are mom see....(at this point she is picking her nose to show me that fingers are for boogers.)

10 comments:

Cally Stephens-Nielson said...

Such a little lady. She clearly needs to spend less time with Jake.

Fiddlefish said...

Ahhh...she'd fit in perfectly with my 3! :) HILARIOUS!!

Tara B.

Loveless Fam said...

I love that girl. She is so cute!! I love all the fun things she says!

Jodi Jo said...

Hee Hee. I love those stories.

Megan Adamson said...

She is full of personality!! I love it.

Teri said...

Kate is hilarious! That is the funniest story, I think I'll be quoting her on that one. Too funny. It's so funny to hear the things they think.

Amy Jones said...

I love the logic...it does seem to just flow from their mouths, doesn't it? Just wait until she decides to fill in complete strangers with this type of info. Fun. ;)

Autumn said...

That is so funny! Smart girl!

Chris and Melanee said...

Oh my goodness, that is hilarious!! She is the funniest little girl I know!! I just started laughing hysterically outloud when I read this...

Anonymous said...

you do have a bum angel and it is really sweet and tight my c--k would feel sooooooo good f-c-I-g it while my fingers f-c-e- your little c--t