Friday, April 4, 2008

Roller blading is not for me!!



The sun was shining, a small breeze but all-in-all a great evening. So we decided to go out and run. Well Jake is the runner and I really do not like to run, so I thought that I could keep up with him if I roller bladed. I have not roller bladed sense high school, but I thought to myself....Isn't it just like ridding a bike? Boy was I wrong.....I should have known that I could not do it the min. I left my driveway and I could not stop....that was clue number one. Well we were ridding along, me pushing tagg Jake running with kate on his shoulders...(and yes he still beat me...the stinker). I was trying really hard to catch up with Jake when I hit a rock wrong and went flying...I pushed Tagg toward the side of the road. I swear it was like one of those falls that takes 5 min to fall. Anyway this is what I get for trying to exercise....(I knew there was a reason a stayed away from that stuff)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

YUK!!! Are you going to keep it up or switch to something like basketball, that you know all too well?

Love you, Mom

Jonie said...

Lindsay,
I hope that looks worse than it actually is. It looks pretty painful. Did Tagg stay in the stroller? You left me hanging!!!

Amy said...

Oooouch! Looks like it hurt a bunch - Next time just drive along side Jake calling out faster, faster!

Cally Stephens-Nielson said...

ow. Does Jake really run with Katie on his shoulders? I hope he gives himself a herrnia. I can't believe he can even do that.

Anonymous said...

ow, lindsay that hurts. Well I like the idea of driving in the car with a diet coke yellin faster jake faster. I've never heard of anyone jogging with their child on their back. be safe. katie sure loves her dad. i hope she can remember all the great things her dad does with her. keep up the family outings, but please...no more owies.

Jodi Jo said...

Ooooooohhhh! That was my reaction. That looks owie!!