Thursday, April 3, 2008

Living Planet Aquarium

Kate and Tagg
Aiden or Ezra
(Not sure which one, Sorry Ariel)
Kate going through the rocks





We went to the aquarium today......Kate loved the Sharks and Tagg loved the Nemo and Dori fish. We went with my friend Ariel and Brant and their twins. It is kinda small but the kids loved it. There is a Utah section with alot of plants from Utah and then they have all of Utah fish. Then they just have the sea fish section....With a place where the kids can touch a stingray.

3 comments:

Cally Stephens-Nielson said...

Looks like you had fun.

Megan Adamson said...

I took my girls there last year. They loved to touch the stingray.

Anonymous said...

bent over that sweet lil ass in the air, yank down her jeans , pull her knickers aside and bum f--k her, my girls both got bum f--ked from 3, the youngest like secs play most and I pu--y f-c-e- her at 9, we f-c-e- until she married at 21 but I enjoyed her c--t most when she was young