Thursday, April 24, 2008

Tagg Jacob Stephens





I am writing about Tagg. I write so much about kate that I feel I should give my son some of my attention. Tagg is about 5 months old (in about a week and some days). He started to roll over at about 2 1/2 months. He got his first two teeth at 3 1/2 months (He has not bit me yet but I am waiting for it every time I feed him). He now tries really hard to crawl, but forgets to lift his head, so he ends up scooting along the floor with his head down getting carpet burns, and he recently scooted off my huge log bed, (I am still feeling guilty about this one). He loves his sister and watches her intently every time she enters the room. All she has to do is look at him and he laughs so hard. He loves to play with his dad but wants to be in moms arms. I love the way he gets so excited and kicks his legs when I enter the room. He loves both his grandpas and great grandpas. (I think it is because they are bald like him,,, ha ha j/k (But you guys know its true)). That is my Tagg in a nut shell. We love him and could not imagine life without him.

2 comments:

Autumn said...

Lindsay...I didn't know you had a blog! It's so fun to read about your cute family! Your kids are adorable! I can't believe Tagg got teeth so early! You poor thing!

Fiddlefish said...

2 words -- BABY MAGAZINE. Ahhh!!! That kid is absolutely adorable!!!!

Tara B.