Monday, August 30, 2010

Kates first day of school!!

Kate is loving school. She has already had her first week go by so fast!!! She is learning so much and is so excited to tell me about her day! She has Mrs. Wood is her teacher and she is a very fun teacher. I am so happy that Kate is loving this new experience in her life! It makes me so excited as a Mom knowing that she is ready for new things in life. We love her so much and know that she will do very well in school!!

Kate on her first day of school. She was so excited to pick out her new clothes for school.



Kate on her back to school night! She loved getting to see where she was going to sit!

2 comments:

Jodi Jo said...

Her hair is darling! I love it. She will do great in school! Landen is still counting down the sleeps until he gets to go!

Shelley said...

YEAH! I still remember my first day of kindergarten! I can't believe you have a school aged kid....we are getting so old! She looks great - tell the family hi, and give them all a big hug.