Monday, August 9, 2010

Our trip to Utah!

We went to Utah in July for the last time before Kate goes to school in August! Me and the kids were there for 2 weeks while Jake stayed home and worked! We had so much fun visiting family and friends! It just makes me cry to see all the cousins getting so big!! I miss being there to hold all my nieces and nephews all the time! The kids just love playing with all of them and they love playing with aunt Kelsey!!
We did so many things we went to the water park, the zoo, bike riding, watched a house being moved down the street, finished my quilt, played with cousins, took Aunt Kelsey to Volleyball camp, went to papas work, and just had fun outside!!

Laila playing in the water

Tagg trying to decide if he likes the water

Kate posing for her picture

The quilt I finished thanks to the huge help my mom gave me


Grandpa riding the bikes with the grand kids!!

Tagg ridding the scooter

Tagg and Har.vey happy at the zoo as long as they had something to eat!!

Tagg being camera shy (Shocker)

(not so baby anymore) Baby Grey

Kate ridding the train

Kate and her lion on the merry-go-round

The house they were moving down the street! The kids loved seeing it come down Grandmas and Papa Leethams street! It was moved from across the street from Grandma and Grandpa Stephens house!!

0 comments: