Monday, August 9, 2010

New Trailer and New Horse

When I was in Utah we decided to get bo and bring him back up so we could have a horse to ride!! Jake was so excited to have a horse up here!!! Flint and Anette were just so awesome that they drove me back up to Wyoming so I did not have to pull the trailer myself. Flint drove my truck with the trailer on it which was a huge relief to me!!! It was wonderful to have them help me so much on the drive!! Thank you!!
My dad found a horse trailer for us down there and pick it up! Well he thought that it looked a little rough so he fixed it up for us!!! He worked so hard and it looks so awesome!!! Its perfect!! He painted it to match our truck!!! It was awesome and just what we needed! Thank you so much Dad for all your hard work!!! We love it!!!

My hottie riding Bo

The girls on the fence watching Jake ride

The kids Getting ready to brush Bo after we are done riding him.

The new trailer!!! Doesn't it match our truck perfectly?

Jake and Bo in his new home

Bo looking at his new home!! He is a good strong beautiful horse!!
Bo in the trailer after his long 8 hour drive from Utah!!

2 comments:

Megan Adamson said...

Wow! That looks like fun.

anette said...

Sweet trailer! I miss my grandkids!