Thursday, September 2, 2010

Salsa

I made my first batch of Salsa!! It turned out so good!!! It took me all day to make it but it was worth it!! My Father in law Flint gave me a whole bunch of tomatoes from his garden and I got my Aunt Lyns recipe and ran with it!!! I split up the batch and made regular salsa, Lime salsa and extra hot salsa!!! I was really proud of the way it turned out!! Thanks everyone for all the recipes and tomatoes and advice!!!

All my cut up veggies that smelled so good
My onions getting ready to be chopped to bits

My Salsa cooking into goodness!!

All the chips Jake got to try the salsa with

The finished product

5 comments:

Phil and Alicia Hall said...

Oh that looks so good! Feel free to send some my way!

Loveless Fam said...

Look at you go!! If you get sick of eating it you can send it our way!! The deer have eaten most of our tomatoe plants so I don't think salsa will be in the mix this season for us:(

The Sutherland Family said...

I love love love homemade salsa! Way to go, it looks delish! Also, happy birthday to Jake- I love the cake you made, so creative!

Em said...

Ooo send some my way!

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol hcl tramadol no high - buy tramadol mexico