Sunday, August 29, 2010

Fishing in the Shoshone River

We have so much fun as a family when we go outdoors!!! We love all the fun places up here in Cody!! There is just so much to do we never get bored!! While Jake was fishing in the River and the kids were playing with the rocks, sticks and mud I was sitting there taking it all in!! I forgot my book so I was just watching everybody do the things they love!! I got to watch my little ones play and was noticing there bouncing feet along the rocks! I got a little sad when I realized that there feet will never be as little as they are now!! They are just so cute and time is just flying by and my little babies are not so little anymore!!

Kates cute little feet

Taggs cute little feet

Kids playing by the river

Kate posing for the camera

The beautiful island we were on in the river!

Jake carrying us all across the river

Jake helping Kate cross the river

Jake trying to catch a nice fish

Kate playing by the water

1 comments:

S Leetham Family said...

Perfect little pics of their feet...and so true about them growing so quickly. I am glad that you are so happy in Cody. It seems like the perfect place for your family. I love and miss all of you!!!!