Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Work :(

A few people have asked about my new job. Well I had to get a job because the car business is just not what it used to be!! I now work at 1-800 contacts. They seem to be a really fun place to work for. They have a lot of fun perks and bonuses. I will work nights from 5:30 to 11 P.M. Eventually they have a program that I could work from home! I am way excited to get my things done so they can get me home and I don't have to burden my mother or anybody else for any more for babysitting. I am in training right now but will really start to work on Dec. 1. I am really excited to work from home so pray for me that it can happen sooner than later.

P.S. Grandma S. and Ashley.....You guys did not miss by birthday yet. Thanks so much for remembering me though, it is on the 12th.

4 comments:

Danielle Spangler said...

Good Luck! I hope all goes well.

Chris and Melanee said...

YAY 1800Contacts buddy! I am so excited that we are going to work together, its going to be so nice when they get you set up from home!!!

Chris and Melanee said...

YAY 1800Contacts buddy! I am so excited that we are going to work together, its going to be so nice when they get you set up from home!!!

Denisa said...

Lindsay -
I know it's hard! You can do it! Don't get discouraged, you have great kids and great people with them - I sure wish I had had family to leave my little ones with when I worked. Advice for sleep? Sleep when the kids do - don't take that time for house chores. I've been doing this now for too many years - take the time for rest anytime you get it - or get every cold/flu/virus that comes along. I'll just pray it's not long before they'll let you do it at home.

Aunt Denisa