Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween and Snow!






Harvey, Kate, Tagg

On Halloween the kids went around our neighborhood and went trick or treating. Kate had alot of fun because this was her first time going to the door by herself! She did not want me to go up to the door with her. Then we went to Mama and Papa Leethams trunk or treat. The kids had a blast there going to the different peoples trunks. Then we went up to Grandma and Grandpa Stephens house and played with cousin Harvey and ate tons of candy. The kids had a really fun Halloween.

Dad and Kate playing in the snow

Tagg wanted to go out so bad. But mom did not so he had to stay in.
Not even a week after Halloween we had a fun snow! Kate loved that she got to go out with her dad. They had alot of fun throwing snowballs at mom when i would open the door to get a picture. Kate then turned on Dad and started to throw them at him. It was alot of fun. I stayed in and made breakfast and my dads famous homemade hot chocolate. (Very Yummy with toast).

7 comments:

Romney said...

So fun! I can't believe how big your kids are getting! They are so cute!

Loveless Fam said...

Your kids looked so cute and it looked like you had a lot of fun in the snow! FYI we are coming to Utah at the first of December for a weekend so we'll have to get together and play in the snow!

Anonymous said...

What cute kids, sorry I'm such a slacker on leving coments. It is always fun reading yours!

S Leetham Family said...

katelynn and Tagg our the cutest grandkids!!! We love you all!!

Nina and Ryan said...

Hey Elli has the same Halloween shirt!! Looks like you guys had fun--is Tagg walking yet? I need to catch up on the rest of your blog :)

Anonymous said...

great days....and it wasn't my fault they ate so much candy at the house. I love that Katie turned on her dad and got him. I can just hear the laughs and squeals from both Katie and Jake.

Shelley said...

Love the costumes! I was so excited when it snowed too! Bring it on, I say!!