Sunday, November 23, 2008

Whats been going on!

Most of you guys know that I had to go back to work. I have about 3 more days left in training and then I am on my own to figure things out. I have actually enjoyed the people and company that I work for. The work itself is not that great but its a fun company to work for. This last weekend they had given every employee 4 tickets to the movie twilight or bolt, free large popcorn and a $20 cinamark gift certificate. I decided to split up my tickets and take Kate to Bolt. She LOVED it. Grandma Stephens took Tagg so me and kate could have a momie daughter date. It was such a fun day. Then that night I took Ashlee (a wife of one of Jakes friends), to twilight. It was fun to have a girls night out. We went to Kneaders first for dinner and then went to the movie. I really enjoyed the movie!! I am still not sure about Edward but I thought it was good.
I have been trying to get Christmas projects done and in between work and Christmas presents the house has suffered a ton. My assignment for thanksgiving is making the pies. We went to the store and got everything I needed to make the pies and kate has been asking me everyday sense if we can make them today. She is really excited to help!
Well that is about it. We don't have much going on sense I have been working but we try to keep things interesting.

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Where are you working?

Anonymous said...

Lindsay your blog is so cute! You have the cutest kids ever. I can't believe you guys graduate this Wednesday, it has just gone way too fast!

Contact: Ashley Mills said...

Good luck going back to work and juggling home, family, & a career! I hope everything works out for you. Have a Happy Thanksgiving-good luck with your pies!!

Autumn said...

I don't know how you're doing it! I'm having a hard enough time going back to work and my baby is in kindergarten! Way to be so positive! Have a great Thanksgiving!

Em said...

I am glad to see some new posts! I have missed your cute little family!