Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Great Grandma and Grandpa Leavitt

Grandma Leavitt and Tagg


Grandpa lit some fireworks
Kate did not like the sound

Grandpa played with Tagg the whole time

We had alot of fun last week visiting Grandma and Grandpa Leavitt. They live down in Logandale, Nevada. We went down before I had to start my new job! They kids loved being there. Tagg took 4-5 steps toward grandpa all by himself. I have not been able to get him to do it again. He must really like you grandpa. Grandpa got some fireworks for Kate and lit them in the back yard. Kate did not like the big ones but she really loved the sparklers he got her! We had alot of fun and hopefully we will get to go back down soon.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lindsay, I'm sorry I missed your birthday so I hope you had a good one. What about this new job?

Love the pictures. Hope to see you soon. Love

Cally Stephens-Nielson said...

I love that Tagg is just chilaxin, sucking on the bottle, and Katie looks like they just announced WWIII.

Em said...

How fun! Tell us aobut your new job!?

Ashley said...

I missed your birthday too, I noticed that someone else wrote they missed it too. I thought to myself it's not until the end of the year like November something I can't remember the day. To me it still should be July! Anyways happy late birthday! Where are you going to work?

Anonymous said...

This grandma s called to say happy birthday because somebody's husband mentioned your birthday was on Tuesday not Wednesday so I got it wrong. Kate made you the sweetest birthday present while you were at the BYU game and no one gave it to you on Sunday when I was in NV. I guess I'll run it down to you.

Also let me help some of the nights Jake is at work. I'll be happy to have grandma time with Kate and Tagg.

Anette