Thursday, November 27, 2008

Turkey Day!!!

We started the day off today watching daddy play football with the guys in the ward. Tagg really liked watching Jake play.


Kate got to spend the night at Mama and Papa Leethams house. She had so much fun. We picked her up and went up to Grandma and Grandpa Stephens house for a really yummy Thanksgiving dinner. We had a lot of fun. We played more football!! I think I won.....(that is because I was always on offense.) Kate just ran around the yard finding all sorts of fun things to do.


Jake and Creed with cute matching soccer shirts talking with Jed before the football game.

Tagg just chilled in the stroller and watched everybody play football. He really loves sports!

Then we went to my Uncle Darens house to visit with my family. We got to play Yahtzee and cards. I love games!! Kate just loved being around the boys. Neither one of my kids napped all day! They were a little difficult at the end of the day but they were so fun the whole day!!!


I am thankful for so many things but most important is my family. I have the best husband (most of the time....J/K babe, I love you). My kids are just so sweet to me. I am so excited to be able to spend the rest of my life with them. Love you guys so much.

2 comments:

Danielle Spangler said...

I hope you had a great T-day! It looked like tons of fun. We need to see some pics of you...mom is always the taker and never in them!

anette said...

I loved the matching soccer shirts and back sides of my guys. Thank you for coming to Thanksgiving. It's the family and mostly the grand kids that make is so wonderful for me. Your pumpkin pie is to die for.

I was glad to see your shout out for Kelsie. I have never seen a teenager do so much for a sister, niece and nephew. You're lucky to have her.