Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Sidewalk chalk

Kate loves outside. So I decided to buy her sidewalk chalk so she could draw and have fun. Well the last few days she has been coming inside with chalk all over her, when I would go outside to see her beautiful art work and could never find it. I just figured she was mostly drawing on herself......well turns out she decided that sidewalk chalk could be used somewhere else better...on the house. There is pink chalk along the back of our house. I just recently found chalk on my car also.

5 comments:

Autumn said...

Oh so funny! My kids LOVE sidewalk chalk..but I hate it because it does get all over them!! What a mess! Hope your car survived!!

Jodi Jo said...

My kids drew all over the wood porch. It should come off okay. I hope your car came away unscathed.

Fiddlefish said...

At least it isn't paint! Pretty pictures, Kate!

Tara B

Amy Jones said...

We've been through the sidewalk chalk decorations as well. Sidewalk, siding, car, garage walls, doors. Luckily it hasn't made it in the house. Yet. :)

Shelley said...

That is awesome -- at least it washes off! And by the looks of it, she is quite the budding artist!

Shelley