Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mothers Day


I had the Best mothers day! We first went up to Jake's parents house for breakfast. Then Jake, creed, Brandon and his dad went to the Jazz game. They did leave me alone but I was with my kids so I was happy. Then for dinner we went to my parents house. My cousins were there and we played baseball and jumped and had a great time. On Saturday we had a BBQ at my aunt Laura's house. We had a lot of fun playing games and eating. I got an awesome new running stroller for mothers day/anniversary. It was a great. I love it. That night Jake treated me to a wonderful pedicure. It was a good day.

2 comments:

Fiddlefish said...

You got your hubby to give you a pedicure?! How do I motivate mine to sign up for the job? :0)

Tara B.

Amy Jones said...

Ditto? I would LOVE a pedicure. Your slide show was great!