Sunday, May 4, 2008

Game of Tag

Game of Tag
How to play this game of tag. Post these rules on your blog. List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

3 joys: My Family, Peanut Butter (though I have to refrain right now because of Tagg), Reading

3 Fears: Being home alone, That I will make someone mad, Teaching my kids in Primary (They are so much smarter than I am)

3 goals: losing 20 lbs of baby weight (I am with you on that one Tara), Finishing my backyard, Finishing 3 of my quilts this summer.

3 current obsessions: Loosing this weight (I even took up running, I really don't like running), Reading-by myself and with my kids, Quilting (Jake says I have like 50 quilts going on, I really only have 7)

3 collections: Bags, Bags, Bags (I have no idea why, You can only carry one bag at a time), blankets, and Books

3 random facts: I hate when my food touches, I really love to color, Me and Kate compete with our OCD

I tag Shelley, Holly, Mom, Teri and Jodi (Only if you guys want)

1 comments:

auttelf said...

I hate when my food touches too. My in-laws make so much fun of me. They just mix everything together. Gag!!!