Thursday, May 29, 2008

Boating!!!

Me and Tagg.

Tagg


Kate and Dad on the Tube.
Kate Waving Hi!

Kate "saving" they boys after she pushed them away from the boat.

Chris and Jake.


Wednesday we went boating with our friend Chris, (By the way we really missed you Mel). He was nice enough to take me, Jake and the kids. It was a blast. We tried to fish but they weren't biting. Then Chris brought out the tube. Kate loved it. Jake and her went on it and she just smiled the entire time she was out there. Then she loved watching the boys trying to knock each other off the tube. We finally stopped the boat and was just floating there when Kate ran off the boat and jumped on the tube. She loved that, she kept doing it over and over and over again. Tagg was really good also, he just sat in his life jacket and enjoyed being outside. Thanks so much for a great time chris.

6 comments:

Fiddlefish said...

Soooo fun! We had a boat as a kid, and I LOVED waterskiing. So relaxing being out at the lake in the sun. Glad you had so much fun.

Tara

Olsen's said...

Where did you go???
We have been wanting to get out, but it has been sooo cold.
I think we are going to try and hit Yuba on Monday!

auttelf said...

Looks fun!!!I love boating!!!

Megan Adamson said...

I love boating!! I am so jealous. Can't wait to get out on the lake. Cute pictures.

Shelley said...

So cute - I think it is never to soon to get on a boat! What brave little kids you have.

Teri said...

What a daring little girl you have. Looks like so much fun! I love hanging out around and in the water!