Friday, May 29, 2009

Its done!!!!


We have officially moved!!! We signed the papers yesterday. It is such a big relief to not have that burden anymore. I am so excited to be able to live with Jake again. I do have alot of mixed feelings about moving. One am real excited about the new adventure me and my family will be taking in Wyoming, but on the other had we have many great wonderful family and friends here in Utah. I will really miss living in Lehi. I have made some great friends. But this will give my family an opportunity to grow closer and rely on each other.
We had a moving company come and move us which was a HUGE strain off my shoulders. Then on the day that I was cleaning some wonderful ladies from the ward and my mom came over to help me clean, and Cami took all the kids while we cleaned. Thank you so much for helping me get that done so fast. Cami has also been a huge life savor in this whole moving experience. She has taken my kids so much and has just made sure that I have had everything that I need. Aaron came over to fix a couple of things at the house also. Thanks guys. My mom has also helped with my kids so much this last week, and my dad was nice enough to take a load to the dump and helped me get the roof fixed. Also my in-laws were nice enough to let me and my family come invade their house for a few weeks until out house in Wyoming is ready. They have cooked us dinner and helped me with the dogs. thank you to everybody who has helped me.

13 comments:

Amy said...

We miss you already! Good luck on the new adventure. Keep up the blogging so we can stay in touch!!

Emily said...

You will be missed! Enjoy the adventure though!

anette said...

Even with all the help you got I don't know how you did it all. You are amazing lady and Jacob does owe you big.

Jodi Jo said...

I'll miss you tons Lindsay! Have a wonderful adventure in Wyoming!

Fiddlefish said...

We will miss you guys! If my kids ever want to be real cowboys on the range I'll know who to call. LOL

Tiffany said...

Congrats!! I am so excited for your new adventure! Good Luck!

Holly said...

I hope you have a great time in WY! Keep up on your blog so we can stay in touch :)

Danielle Spangler said...

HOORAY! That is such a stressful process. I am so glad the house is sold and you can get on with life! Good Luck.

Em said...

Good Luck in Wyoming! It will be so fun!

Mandi said...

I am so glad that your wait is over!! You will definately be missed around here. Let's really get together before you head for the hills.

Contact: Ashley Mills said...

WOW, good luck with everything. I hope you love Wyoming! Of course keep us posted with everything.

Amy Jones said...

You're missed already...but I'm SUPER excited that you are going to be with your hubby again. I really don't know how you survived it. Best of luck and keep in touch!

Lewis Family said...

I'm so glad that things went well with the house. You'll be missed here but I'm sure very welcomed there. Yay for the internet to keep in touch though!