Friday, May 8, 2009

5 Years .....already!!

I love you so much hunny......thank you for giving me everything I have ever wanted. You are smart, sweet and sexy. LOVE YOU!!

I did not have a picture of me and Jake on our wedding day so you just get me!!!

It has been 5 wonderful years being married to Jake. He has just been the best, best friend I have ever had. Here is what has happened in the last 5 years....

May 2004....Married in the Salt Lake Temple
June 2005....Kate was born and we moved into our new house.
2006...Jake worked his way up in the car business and I worked at the prison and Kate got to spend her time with Grandma
March 2007...I got to quit my job and we found out we were expecting baby #2 Tagg was born in December.
2008....I was still an at home mommy and Jake worked really hard to keep it that way.
2009....We are moving to Wyoming for Jakes new job

5 Things I love most about my hubby:

1: He works so hard to keep me at home!!!
2: He never leaves the house or gets off the phone without telling me he loves me.
3: He is really really HOT!
4: He is always on the go...never a dull moment with him.
5: I love that he was nice enough to grow only 1/2 of his foot because he knew he would marry someone that would hate feet!!!

4 comments:

Fiddlefish said...

Congrats!!!

Jack N Stephens said...

Congratulations on your first five years together. Love you both and those sweet great-grandchildren!
Hope you have a great Mothers Day. You deserve one. Send me your e-mail address so I can talk to you. Grandma Stephens jackstephens@pcu.net

anette said...

Congrats!! Jake is so lucky to have you. He knew what he was doing when he found you. He's very clever.

Fiddlefish said...

Lins have Jake check out my cousin's blog. He caught his 412 lb bear.
http://erikaandcolby.blogspot.com
The thing is MASSIVE.