Friday, May 1, 2009

Logandale NV

Right after Easter we went to Logandale to visit Jakes Grandparents. The kids had a good time. They have always loved going to their great Grandparents house. The weather was really chilly the first day and the wind was really strong, But the kate had fun showing grandma and grandpa how well she can ride her bike. Tagg just had fun being outside playing in the dirt. Then grandma had a doctors appointment in St. George so me and the kids went to the temple while she was at her appointment. Kate loved being that close to the temple....she repeatedly told me that she and batman will get married there someday. (At least she knows where to get married right?) Then me and grandma make a couple of quilts and while we made them grandpa read to Kate!! She loves it when people read to her. Tagg just got to play with the toys. We had such a fun time. Thanks for having us.
This is Tagg the entire time we were at the temple. He was sure tired.







2 comments:

anette said...

I loved the picture of my dad reading to Katie. How precious is that! I'm glad you can make quilts because I sure couldn't do this with mom.

You are a sweetie and well loved.

anette said...

I laughed when I realized grandpa and Harvey both wear their pants the same way! Cute