Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Kate is 4!!!!

Kate June 1, 2005




My Sweet Kate turned four. I can not believe that my baby is that old. She is such a sweet, smart and fun little girl. She LOVES her brother and daddy so much. She is always playing with her animals. She is in love with batman and wants to marry him in the temple when she is older. She loves pretending to do homework (I hope that one will stick around for school). She helps me out around the house and is very good at putting her clothes away after I fold them. She loves spending time with both grandparents, who spoil her rotten!!! Jake and I are so blessed to have the chance to raise such a bright headstrong little girl who will turn out to be a great woman. We love you so much Kate!!!

6 comments:

The Sutherland Family said...

Happy 4th Birthday to Kate, cute girl!!

Romney said...

She is so funny! It's crazy how fast they grow! Good luck in Wyoming!

anette said...

You are doing a great job raising a bright strong spirited girl and I can't wait to see the women she becomes. She is already unbelievably fantastic in every way.

Loveless Fam said...

Luckily for Kate Landen is convinced he is Batman! I can't wait for the wedding!! Happy a few days late Birthday!!

Teri said...

What a cutie pie. 4 is so much fun. Happy birthday Kate.

Shelley said...

Happy Birthday buddy Kate! I bet we chilled up in heaven 26 years ago - because we hit it off so good...remember! You are a cutie...just like your mommy!