Sunday, June 27, 2010

Yellowstone again!!!

We went to Yellowstone again! It is so pretty up there and we really want to take advantage with the park being right there! I was hoping to see a bear on this trip but it didn't happen. I have never seen a bear before so i really wanted to!
The kids loved looking at all the animals that we saw. We went to old faithful and the kids just loved it. We went on a hike up the mountain that over looked old faithful!! It was a beautiful sight. We saw just about everything but a bear! The kids loved hiking around with their dad!

I loved watching the pools just boil! They were so blue!

Kate and tagg at the top of the mountain

Kate, Tagg and Dad by the river at old faithful

The kids right next to the buffalo at the park!

Old Faithful

8 comments:

Fab 3 said...

We love Yellowstone. That looks like sooo much fun, we have not been there in a couple years.

Em said...

Yellowstone is so much fun! You are lucky to be so close!

Newel said...

We are looking forward to spending 3 days in yellowstone in July. How would you feel about some visitors after our last day on July 29th?

S Leetham Family said...

Kate looks like she has grown some more!!!! We have such darling grandkids. Can't wait to come and go through the park with you guys sometime.

Love you!!!!

Lindsay said...

Newel we would love visitors!!! Can't wait to see you guys again!!

Contact: Ashley Mills said...

I LOVE Yellowstone, your post made me so jealous. I would be there all of the time if I lived that close as well. When we went 2 years ago we actually saw 3 bears in the same trip, it was the coolest thing ever! I am hoping to get back there soon.

Shelley said...

I don't think I have ever been there! I guess that will be our reason to visit! Miss you guys. It looks like you're doing great.

Amy Jones said...

So funny! We were just there (last week) and our kids really couldn't have cared less. While Ian and I gawked over Old Faithful, the kids stood there banging sticks against tree trunks. When I tried to get their attention, Lindy even said, "What? It's only water." and went back to her stick.

Needless to say, I think we'll have to wait a few more years before trying it again.