Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Happy birthday my beautiful princess!!!

Kate has such a sweet personality!! She is always thinking of others over herself!! She loves animals and playing outside! Her favorite person in the whole world is her daddy!! She loves playing with him and hunting and fishing. Anything Jake is doing Kate is right there next to him. She is outgoing and spunky!! We love her so much and are so lucky to have her in our lives!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATELYNN!!!!

Kate and dad one day old

Kate one year

Kate two years

Kate three years

Kate and dad four years

Kate FIVE years old

6 comments:

Jodi Jo said...

It goes by sooo fast! Kindergarten her she comes! :)

Romney said...

I can't believe you guys have a 5 year old!!! My how time flies! I'm glad you guys are doing so well out in Wyoming!!

Em said...

I can't believe she is 5! How the time flies! She is darling!

anette said...

Great memories. Thanks for the pictures. We had fun celebrating with her and love her so much.

Mr Manoj said...

I want Tagg to sit there, bent over while I hush telling him everything will be okay, before betraying that belief and ramming my pedocock into his babybutt, every thrust he screams and cries for help but to no avail and I cum inside him, breaking his mind and he becomes my cock hungry boyslave ❤️

Mr Manoj said...

I want Tagg to sit there, bent over while I hush telling him everything will be okay, before betraying that belief and ramming my pedocock into his babybutt, every thrust he screams and cries for help but to no avail and I cum inside him, breaking his mind and he becomes my cock hungry boyslave ❤️