Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Fathers Day!!

I just want to tell all the men in my life how much I love and appreciate them!!! They have all given me so much!! They are kind caring and hard workers!!! I just want to tell you a little about why I love each of these men!!


Linds- Jake is such a wonderful husband and the best dad! He works so hard to give me and the kids anything that we need or want. He is so kind and sweet. Jake thinks of everybody but himself and is always willing to do anything for me. I love him so much and still to this day think I am the luckiest women in the world to be married to him!!!
Kate-I love hiking up the mountain with daddy, and with my family too
Tagg-I like to play wrestle with daddy


Linds-My dad is such a wonderful person. He never thinks of himself and is always thinking about who needs what around him. He gets along with just about everyone. I got my good looks from him! He loves to learn new things and is really good at anything he tries! He is so good to the grand kids and they just love him.
Kate-I love going on a walk with papa and think he is a good finder.
Tagg-I like ridding on papa's shoulders


Linds- Flint is so kind and has always accepted me from the day I married jake. He is funny and knows just about everything that you can ask him, including why tire sales are down in Russia!!! (J/K) He is loving to me and my kids. I love that he is willing to teach me about anything I ask him. Jake learned how to work hard from Flint. Jake has already said that when the kids get older there punishments are going to be post holes!!!
Kate-I like eating ice cream with him
Tagg-I like playing with him

4 comments:

Flint said...

Good thing I'm so tough or posts like this would make me cry.

Lindsay said...

I am with you on that one Flint... we got some great kids don't we.... Thanks Lindsay... I love you..Dad

Flint said...

By the way, I consider post holes a privilege, not a punishment. Many kids who don't have animals don't get the opportunity to dig post holes.

anette said...

I can't imagine my sweet sweet grandchildren ever needing any punishments. But you do have the land for some post holes:)