Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Little angels!!!!

While I was moving and packing and trying to clean the house Kate and Tagg would usually go up in my bedroom and watch a movie or something. The last day before the movers came to load everything I was trying to clean up and get last minute things put together. I was cleaning downstairs and then went over to talk to Cami when I came back I found my kids asleep on each other. It was so cute!!! I don't think I have even ever seen them snuggle with each other until now.
Kate and Tagg asleep

Kate, (we are still trying to work on the thumb sucking thing. She sucks it when she sleeps now which is a huge improvement.)

Tagg. Look how dirty his face is....poor kid probably never saw a wash cloth all day!!!

This was our family room before the movers came!

4 comments:

Danielle Spangler said...

SO SWEET!!!!

Ashley said...

Will you still be around for Strawberry days?

Jodi Jo said...

That is something that should be framed and put in their room (or out where everyone can see it). Absolutely darling. Your movers didn't pack your stuff up? What a drag. We have had two moves where they come and pack everything up, move it and unload it. It is the only way to go. :)

Loveless Fam said...

They look so cute! So are you now in Wyoming or are you still in Utah? I will be coming to Utah next week and would love to see you if you are still there. Let me know:)