Sunday, September 14, 2008

Smart Dogs!

I often wondered how in the world my dogs were getting out. Cami and Aaron our neighbors would come knock on our door to tell us that they were out again. I could not figure it out. I thought (though very unlikely) that someone was opening the gate for them and they were getting out that way. I never expected to see what I saw when I looked out the window. Tug was at the kennel door using his paws and nose to push the gate latch up. He would use his paws to push up the latch a little bit then use his nose to keep it into place while he used his paws again to push it up so they could get out!! I could not believe it.

Using his paws

Using his nose
This is what he would do when he saw me looking out the window at him. He would sit at the opposite side of the kennel and pretend he was being good.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

dogs.....!
anette

Autumn said...

Lyndsay...love you new blog look! So cute! Holy cow! What a smart dog!! So funny he acts all innocent when he sees you watching him!

Amy Jones said...

I love that third picture. You can practically see him twiddling his thumbs. Crazy!

Em said...

Hahaha! Dogs are so funny!! They are so smart and tricky!!

tiff said...

I can barely handle my naughty children, there's no way I could deal with a naughty dog too.

Ashley said...

Hey Lindsay
I finally figured out how to do a blog. Check it out I don't know how much I will update it my life is pretty boring! trevandash.blogspot.com

Olsen's said...

I'm glad my dog isn't the only naughty one! She will jump our vinyl fence so we put her in a kennel. She can open the gate too, so we have to wire the gate shut. She climbs chain link, so we have to put a roof on her kennel so she can't climb out or jump out. Honestly, dogs! UGH! I'll tell ya...

Ashley said...

Hey I went by your parents house today, and everytime I wonder if one of the cars out front is yours. I would stop by a visit when I am in the area. So what car do you drive? Next time I have time I will stop by a see ya.