Monday, September 29, 2008

A night in the Canyon





It was a beautiful day to go to the canyon. When jake got off work we went up to see the leaves. They were beautiful!! By the time we got up there and hiked around it was a little dark to get some good pics. My kids love going up the canyon and just being outside. Tagg loved being up on dads shoulders looking at everything. Kate would not get some long pants on or a jacket so she was cold but kept telling me she wasn't, (She likes to be just like her dad).

7 comments:

Fiddlefish said...

Oh!!! Tagg is SO DANG CUTE! Baby contest! Baby contest! He so would win!

Tara

Anonymous said...

The family is looking good.
mom stephens

Loveless Fam said...

I can't believe how big Tagg has gotten!! He sure it cute!! Looks like ya'll had fun in the canyon! We sure miss going there!

Amy Jones said...

That first picture of Tagg is ADORABLE! Every time I see your kids I can't get over their cuteness! I love that Kate wouldn't change her clothes...girls!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for being at the court house today. It meant a lot to me!
mom

Shelley said...

Canyon in the fall is the best!! I love how tough Kate is - What a stud!!

Megan Adamson said...

Todd made our blog private so send me your email address to toddlyadamson@yahoo.com
THanks