Tuesday, July 29, 2008

"My 4's" Tag

Four places that I go to over and over:
1. My moms
2. Lyda's (She makes the hemstitched blankets for very cheap)
3. Kohlers
4. Park (5:oo-6:oo is the best time to go)


Four favorite places to eat:
1. Dairy Keen in Heber
2. China isle
3. Chilies
4. Olive Garden

Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. At a cabin scrapbooking
2. Anywhere that is by a beach
3. On a boat
4. At a cabin sewing

Four TV shows I watch:
1. The Office
2. Bones
3. Law and Order (any version)
4. Wipeout (one of my new favorites)


Four people to tag:
1. Alicia
2. Shelley
3. Michelle
4. Em

5 comments:

Teri said...

Love the office. My phone ring is the office. Everytime I watch the show and hear the opening song, I think I need to get my phone. I don't get to watch it as much as I'd like. We just went to the Diary Keen the other day. I can't decide if they have THE best burgers ever, or if I'm just famished every time I go there. I'm getting hungry even as we speak for a dairy keen burger.

Autumn said...

I am also an Office fan! I think I might have to download that ringtone now that Teri said that!

Shelley said...

Ha ha - LOVE THE OFFICE! And I like Wipe-out too...those big balls are so silly.

Michelle said...

haha, i came to comment on how much i love the office, and see that everyone else feels the same way. :) one of my all time, absolute favorites.

Lewis Family said...

Where is Lyda's? I would love to check it out. ~Emily