Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Dad must have farted!!

Today me and Kate were just driving along when we went past the mink farm. It really smelled bad today! This was our conversation right after we smelled it.

Me: Wow that smells really bad
Kate: Mom what is that?
Me: Its the mink farm right there
Kate: I don't think so mom, Maybe Dad farted
Me: You think so?
Kate: yes he farted in the car and mad it smell really bad

(Can you tell what happens at our house a lot? Good thing she did not say it was mine)

5 comments:

Jodi Jo said...

That's funny! I am literally laughing out loud!

Teri said...

that is hilarious. I noticed that it was bad last night, someone must have farted last night too? Those mink get bad in the summer time, or as I lovingly refer to them as "the feretts"

Autumn said...

We refer to those minks as "the stinky chickens" I have no idea why!? ...but from now on I'll just tell my kids it must have been bro. stephens! Ha Ha! Funny!

Fiddlefish said...

Oh, Katie! YOU ARE HILARIOUS child!

I really hope you are writing all these down Lindsay.

Tara

Amy Jones said...

That is AWESOME! I too might have to start blaming Bro. Stephens. He'll be so glad to hear that. :)