Sunday, June 15, 2008

Fathers Day!! I have the best husband!

I am one of the luckiest people in the world! Jake woke up really early this morning and went to work with his dogs. When he came home Kate went straight down to him and I went back to sleep. When I woke back up Jake, Kate and Tagg were standing over me with a plate full of yummy eggs and toast. Not only did my awesome husband get up with both the kids he cooked me breakfast in bed. What a freakin' hottie! It was a great day but he treated me way better for fathers day than I treated him. After church we went to my parents house to have some dinner with my family and cousins. We played ball and had fun. Then we went up to Jakes parents house to visit. Jakes dad and brother are in Alaska fishing until Wednesday, so we just had fun with grandma! I hope Jake had as good of a day as I had!!Taggs first feel of grass Kate and her juice Roxie, Meg and kate Jake Kate and Braxton Ken and Lyn

1 comments:

Fiddlefish said...

Great post. I LOVED to photo of Kate squished on the step of the camper with her cousins. So cute.

Tara