Saturday, March 22, 2008

Teething???? Already????


So for the last week or so my little man Tagg has been getting up all through the night about every hour, not taking naps and just being very fussy.....(I figured that he was fussy because he knew what was coming his way when he was older....Like kates body slams and wresting moves..) On Friday he was fussy and just crying away...I looked down and saw two teeth coming through his gums. Poor little guy, I am sure that it hurts....kate was older when she got her teeth and I let her suck on Popsicles and stuff like that. I really did not know that babies 3 1/2 months old could get teeth. He has been rolling over for the past month and really is just growing up to fast.

1 comments:

Amy Jones said...

Sorry to hear about the teething...both my girls started between 3 and 4 months. It's not easy to know what to do at that age. Good luck! Oh, and I'm making you a copy of the pattern for the baby quilt I made. It's SUPER easy (otherwise I wouldn't be able to do it). -Amy