Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Is that a joke Dad?


We are in our kitchen cleaning up after breakfast today, and Kate was just outside with the dogs like always. If she has a spare moment then she is there. Jake asked her to come inside for a second, amazingly enough she did, (If is was me I would have to ask 90 million times and then eventually go out and drag her in the house kicking and screaming). we had her wash her hands and then Jake told Kate to upstairs and get dressed for the day.....she looks around right at us puts her hands on her hips and says "Is that a joke dad?" and then continues to walk right outside with the dogs. What do you say to that? Sometimes I just don't know what to say to her when she says things like that!!! She is just too cute.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe this post will actually work because
Cal.ly is standing right here! Maybe the darn probelm is the word verification.

Jonie said...

I love the new layout! Katie makes me laugh.