Monday, March 17, 2008

Lion or Tiger?

Kate with her cousin Rayce

When we were at my mother-in-laws b-day dinner last week, Kate said something else that just made us chuckle. *(By the way happy b-day to Anette last week and Brandon my brother in law next Thursday)* We had just pulled up to the restaurant and were getting the kids out. Jake told kate to get her shoes on and she promptly said...."I already have them on", of course she did not, so Jake said no you don't quit lying to me. She then replied " I am not a lion daddy I am a tiger, ROARRRR". This girl really cracks me up. There are so many funny things she says. Just the other day she patted my belly and said, "Mom your belly is getting small, small, small", It made me feel so good, (unfortunately it is not getting small, small, small, its just that a 9lb. baby came out of it so it is considerably smaller than it was a few months ago, just not as small as I would like......I guess that has something to do with the cookies that are baking in the oven right now)

1 comments:

Jodi Jo said...

That is so cute Lindsay!