Saturday, February 19, 2011

Hawaii

We had so much fun in Hawaii!! I love being on the beach!! Jake got to spear fish and surf and we snorkeled together!! The fruit there was awesome and I miss it!! Its not so fun when your pregnant and craving something that it an eight hour plane ride away!!! Everything was so beautiful and the weather was wonderful!!

Sunset on the first day!!

Dinner at Dukes!! I tried the fish there and Jake was proud of me!!

Jakes Gimpy foot covered in sand. I have to admit that it is kinda cute when it looks like this!!

We stoped in this bay on our way to North Shore!

I loved the way the waves looked when it came over the rocks!
At the dole plantation!!

Jake learning to surf! It was his first time doing anything like this! He loved it! Next time he gets a chance he will be pro!! He is always good at anything he does.

I love the clouds!!

Last day on the beach!! Wish we didn't have to leave but glad we are home!!

3 comments:

Mills Family said...

Awhh, I am jealous. Looks like lots of fun. Maybe someday...

The Sutherland Family said...

Looks like so much fun and so relaxing, I'm jealous too!

Loveless Fam said...

Ty just got off the phone and said that you guys got to go on a fun vacation! It looks like it was so nice and to not have kids to chase probably made it that much better:) When you have a minute will you e-mail or text me your phone number the kiddos got to my phone and erased some of my contacts. My e-mail is brindeelovelessatgmaildotcom. THANKS!