Friday, February 11, 2011

Christmas "Morning"

Christmas morning was fun and early for the Stephens household!! We were driving to Utah so we decided to wake the kids up early and do presents!! They had alot of fun!! Kate took a little while to wake up and get into but Tagg was ready to go the min we told him Santa had come.
They are at the perfect age were they were so excited about everything they got and loved everything. It was a great Christmas and everybody got what they wanted!!
I love Christmas time and finally I was at the point in my pregnancy that I was feeling much better and almost completely over the morning sickness so it was a good time.
After everybody opened their presents and we played for a little while and then loaded everybody into the car and headed to Utah!! Jake and I drove all night so that we could surprise our family Christmas morning!!!

Santas presents to Tagg

Santas presents to Kate

Tagg

Tagg

Kates new dog

Kate opening presents

0 comments: