Saturday, April 3, 2010

Kates teddy bear dance

Kate had her dance recital the other night!! She did so great!! She got up on that stage and it was awesome!! She loves tap dancing! She was even more excited that dad was there to watch her!! All the girls in her class except one showed up and they all danced so great!! This was Kates first year dancing and she is doing so great, I am so proud of her. I can't go to her dance class anymore though because if I come she just stands there sucking her thumb and doesn't dance. If I don't come all the other moms say she dances great and has no problems!!

She is such a wonderful little princess and we love her!!
Kates class before the recital
Kate and her teddy bear
Tagg making the most of things before Kates recital
Kate first walking out on stage
Starting her dance
Saying her prayers with her teddy bear
Dancing
Ending pose!!!

2 comments:

anette said...

Tell Katie she looks so beautiful and I loved seeing these pictures. Good Job Katie! Wish I was there.

S Leetham Family said...

She looks darling. I would have loved to see her dance. She is growing up so fast. Love you guys!