Saturday, April 3, 2010

Coloring easter eggs

We usually do Easter eggs coloring at aunt Lauras but we are in Wyoming this year so we missed out!!! But I could not let my kids go without so I boiled some eggs and got the colors out!! The kids had a blast. Even Kelsey got in on the action!! I have to admit that we made some pretty awesome eggs!! Tagg did so much better this year than he did last year!! It was cute watching Kate be so creative and into her work!! We are going to set them out so the Easter bunny can hide them....I just hope he remembers where he hides them so that we don't have a stinky house in a few months!!!!
Its been fun preparing for Easter and doing the fun family traditions with my family here with us!!! Its nice having visitors from Utah stay for more than one night!!! This is there first time doing that so it has been so much fun!!!

Tagg

Kelsey

All of us getting the eggs colored

Me and the kids

The family

Kates special egg

The eggs all finished

2 comments:

Chaney said...

You are braver than I am, I refuse to let my kids dye eggs because it's messy!

S Leetham Family said...

We had so much fun at your home over Easter weekend. The weather was a little cold, but the company was awesome. Tell Kate to take care of shark bait. Love you guys!