Saturday, July 25, 2009

We are finally settled

We are finally in our house here in Rawlins Wyoming. My sister came down last week and helped me get the kitchen, family room and the bedrooms all unpacked and decorated!! The downstairs were the toys and craft room are is still a mess, but that will come. It is a cute old house. It fits our needs!! We have like living here.

We saw a buck and a doe in our back yard eating the trees. There are tons of little bunnies everywhere that the kids like to chase. Kate made a little friend named Timbree that she loves playing with. It is nice to be together again. Now all I need to do is find the cord to my camera and I can post some pictures!!

Also on a side note...only in Wyoming can you drive down the road and get a flat tire by running over a 22 bullet. Yes that happened to me last Thursday. I never saw it coming.

8 comments:

Marci said...

Yay! It must feel great to finally be moved in. And it sounds like such a nice place. I can't wait to see photos!

Danielle Spangler said...

HOORAY! Super excited for you guys. Can't believe you got a flat tire!

LaDawn said...

I'm so glad you are beginning to feel settled. It must be such a relief for you; I have always hated the "in-between" stages in my life. Which reminds me: there was a really good article about that in the Ensign this month!

LaDawn

Jack N Stephens said...

Hurray! We are so happy you are finally able to be back together as a family in your own space. It must feel really great.
It is such a pain to be in limbo waiting for the next phase to start.
We love you all so much. If we can help you in any way let us know. We are free to do whatever now except for Sundays when Grandpa has blessing.

Contact: Ashley Mills said...

I am glad that you are all settled in your new place. Have you been to the old Jail there? It's called Wyoming Frontier Prison. It is a neat place that my family has always stopped at when we visit my Aunt up there. I hope you enjoy it there!!!

Loveless Fam said...

I've been waiting for this post. I am glad that you have got settled and can't wait for pictures! We are so excited for Thanksgiving and we hope it works out for all of us. It will be tons of fun!!

Mandi said...

Yeah, so good to hear from you...I am glad you are Finally settled and most importantly, with Jake. I cannot wait until you post pictures. We all miss you (and we never did lunch before you left!) Also, love the hair!

S Leetham Family said...

Linds - I miss you guys!!! You will have to get pictures up soon. I need to watch Katie and Tagg grow now that I won't get to see them so often.

Love you....Mom