Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Changes!!


There are alot of changes going on in my life right now. I am just about going crazy because I feel like I can't control anything in my life right now. I feel like I am on for the ride and everybody else has say in where my life will go and when I get to go there but me. As most of you know Jake has been working in Wyoming for about 6 months now. We have not lived together for SIX MONTHS. It has really been stressful. Our house had many offers on it but only a few that were even worth looking at. Then we accepted one and had to wait two months only for them to get denied. We started over. Lucky for us three days after being on the market we got another offer that we accepted and a month later we FINALLY closed!!!
Then we found a awesome house in Lander that we loved. After two months dealing with that we got denied the loan because the house had a Cistern instead of a well. (a cistern is a huge tank that holds water for your household use). That has been really frustrating. So now we were back to square one.
Jake and I did alot of calling and looked at a few places that just did not feel right. Then yesterday we found a house in Rawlins that we are really excited about. We get to move this weekend and after living out of a suitcase for a little over a month we get to live together again!! Thanks to my in-laws that let my family invaded their home for the last month.

So after all that has happened I needed to change something in my life, something that I could control that min. Something that nobody else had a say on when I needed to do it or what I could do. So I decided to change my hair. I have NEVER been a brunette before. I was a toe head when I was little and dyed it when it started to change to a dirty yellow. I love it though. Jake has not seen it yet so we will see what he thinks but I love it and mostly because nobody else could be in charge of my hair only me. So for this brief moment I had control!!!

On a side note Jake's awesome brother Creed got his mission call to the Dominican Republic Santo Domingo East Mission. He leaves November 4. We are so excited for him and know that he will do well there and will love it. We love you Creed!

17 comments:

Danielle Spangler said...

You go girl!!! Your hair looks awesome!

I wish I could give you a big hug. Hang in there...

Tiffany said...

So cute...did I hear that Tiff did it? I have been in the same place & it is BEYOND frustrating!!! I'm glad that you guys FINALLY get to be together.

Fiddlefish said...

Linds!!!!!!! You look FANTASTIC!! And yes -- I know what you mean about needing something that is "yours." So glad the house(s) worked out. We miss you!

Amy said...

You look incredible!!! So glad that everything is finally working out. Good luck on the big move. Miss you!

anette said...

Way to take control. Looks fantastic and I'm sure Jake will love it.

Fab 3 said...

We love your hair. I love the color, you are such a cute mom! We are so happy it all finally worked out with the house stuff.

Debbie and Kelly said...

Your hair looks really great. The color looks very nice on you. Good luck with everything and keep in touch. Love Aunt Debbie

Jonie said...

Absolutely love the new hair, and I am glad that Rawlins worked out, and we will stop and see you for sure. Talk to you soon

Em said...

I love love love it!!!!

Amy Jones said...

You look fabulous! You do brunette really well. I'm so glad to hear that things are FINALLY working out with your move. Good luck with it all.

Teri said...

I hate being apart from my hubby, I'm so sorry it's been so stinking long! I love your hair, I totally know what you mean, it's just nice for a change. Sean went to Santo Domingo West. He loved his mission, I'm sure Creed will also!

Cotter said...

You look great... Best of luck- we miss you already. Kellen is having many withdrawls. Keep in touch... (you'd be so proud... I'm even on facebook now too! ... and I updated my blog today~ see miracles to happen! ...lol.)

Shelley said...

WOW so cute! Love it! I have wanted to do that for a while, but don't dare.

Olsen's said...

Love the hair! I think that's why I change mine so much...its something I can control. Hope everything works out for you in the future.

Marci said...

There is nothing like having new hair to take on life changes! You look great!!

Rebecca said...

Love it! Congrats on finally being able to be settled! You made it!

Chris and Melanee said...

Oh my gosh I love the new hair color!! You are one hot MAMA!! LOVe you guys!!