Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I was ambushed!!!!

But I loved every minute of it!!! Jonie, Cami, Jodi, Holly, Inez, and Cheree all came over to chat and eat and have fun. They all brought a little snack and came to keep me company. It was so much fun to have some girls there to talk to. We just laughed, talked and ate yummy chocolate covered things. I think we had almost everything you could cover in chocolate there to eat. I have not been able to see Jake for two weeks now and these ladies just made my night!! Thank you so much girls for coming over and making me feel so special.

2 comments:

Fiddlefish said...

Linsday I am so sorry I missed it! I knew about it. Was at parent teacher conferences. They were running really late, so by the time I got home I had to give a haircut, and get kids to bed. It was 9:00pm -- felt like I'd be really rude to stop by then. Anyway, I WAS thinking of you!!!

Jonie said...

We did have fun, I want you to know how we excited we are for your family, but you will be missed.