Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The dreaded 5K

The day after we got back from Utah we woke up and ran in a 5K!!  We ran it with our friends Sunny and Randy.  Randy and Jake ran in the 10K and me Sunny and the kids ran the 5K.  We were about halfway through the race and were going up a big hill and the kids were in the stroller.  We were most of the way up the hill and the stroller started to tip backwards so I tried to keep it from falling and the kids from getting hurt.  Needless to say the kids didn't get hurt but I ended up getting stitches in my lip and my face was scratched up and my hand was ground down pretty good.

Later that day we had a bunch of friends over for a BBQ and fireworks so it ended up being a fun day.

Cute kids before the race


1 comments:

Tiffany said...

I forgot to comment on this before...but you are a good Mama!!! Sacrifice yourself for the kiddos!!!