Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Cody!!!!

We are moved in and getting settled in Cody!!! I was happy for the crapy weather the first week so i could stay inside and just unpack. I never really feel at home until things are on the walls and boxes are unpacked!! I officially have one box of odds and ends left to unpack!!! Yeah!!

We love this house. It just fits us so well! It was a little over two acres and a great barn for horses. Jake is always playing outside in the yard!! The kids like being out there too!! They are always riding bikes and playing in the dirt!!

Its on a little dirt road about 8 miles outside of town!! Yellow stone is only a 45 min. drive from out house. We are just in love with this little house!! We are going to get horses in the near future and are just so happy!!

We love visitors and our house is always open. So if you want to come to Cody and go to the park and ride horses and just have fun come up and visit us!!!


The kitchen

The dining room (and yes I really hate the carpet)

Our back yard. our property goes to that far fence in the back.

The side parking area and barn

The cute little house!

Entry way

My awesome new table that my parents got us as a house warming gift. Thank you so much mom and dad. I absolutely love it!! It fits us so well.

8 comments:

Danielle Spangler said...

Looks beautiful. Did you buy?

Tiffany said...

Congrats! Your house is so cute. It is more decorated than mine & we have lived here for a year & a half.

Jonie said...

congrats, i love it! I will have to check a WY map and see if we can head your way on our way to SD this summer

Mills Family said...

Congrats! My mom said it was a little nerve racking wondering if you were going to get in when you needed to, but it looks like things worked out. I love your house and the yard. We really wish we could find something around here like that - but first we need to sell our Sugar City house. Isn't life fun!!

Em said...

Whatever! So freaking awesome! We love you and totally want to come up and visit/play!
p.s. Blog more! :)

Contact: Ashley Mills said...

I didn't know you were moving again. Your house looks like Heaven to me! The property and house are awesome. Good job! I hope you guys will be very happy there.

Marci said...

Congrats! Your house is absolutely charming! Robb has already talked to Jake about coming to visit. You guys are going to be soooo happy there!!

The Sutherland Family said...

Congrats on the new home. I love all the open space/property and your new table, how fun!