Monday, December 7, 2009

Taggs 2nd Birthday

I decided to do a race track cake for tagg. He just loves cars. He kept getting up on the chair to see his cake. I thought it turned out cute!!! We just had a few people over for cake and ice cream. He was so cute opening his presents. He would open one and then just want to play with that one did not care about the rest. Then I would get him to open another one and he would just want to play with that one. I think he had a good birthday. He got alot of fun presents. We will have a family one when we go up to Utah!!
Taggs Cake

Trying to blow out the candles

Opening presents. Kate helped with most of them.
Kate dad and Tagg after the party was over!!!


5 comments:

The Sutherland Family said...

That is an adorable cake! You are so creative. Tagg looks so much older now, he is so cute!

anette said...

THAT was the perfect cake for Tagg. Can't wait until you get to celebrate with you. Love ya all bunches.

Jodi Jo said...

I can't believe he is two! Great job on the cake. I may steal that idea.

Tiffany said...

You did a great job on his cake. I am impressed. Happy Birthday Tagg!

Amy Jones said...

Your kids are getting SO BIG!!! It's good to catch up with you all a little bit. Merry Christmas!