Thursday, October 29, 2009

Missons, Party and Crafts

Well Jakes little brother will be leaving for his mission at the first of November. So we went to his farewell this past weekend. I don't think my kids quite understand what Uncle Creed is doing. It was so awesome to see them get to play with him before he left. He is such a wonderful person and I know that he will serve the Lord with all his heart. I know that he will touch and change the lives of the Dominican Republic people. He will make many friends there and will love serving there. I am sure just like his brother he will not want to stop teaching the people there. We love you Creed!

Creed and Jake

Tagg, Creed, Kate saying goodbye before he leaves.
Kate, Grandma and Laila

Tagg, Kate and Laila
Kate had a school Halloween party this week. She wanted to be Cinderella. She was so cute and very excited to wear her dress. She thought it looked so pretty!! Tagg was Frankenstein but he does not like costumes. He would not put on any of the that I had for him. I don't think it helped that dad was wearing his Frankenstein mask growling at him.
The Creepy cup cakes I made for Kate Halloween party and School.
Kate and Jess eating all the yummy treats after playing games.
Tagg loved helping me with the pumpkin station
This is the cute craft I made. My mom got me all the stuff and wee were doing to make it together but the weekend got to frantic and busy. But I really think it turned out so cute!!!

8 comments:

Fiddlefish said...

Cutest cupcakes!!!

Fab 3 said...

You are such a fun mom! Your kids are just growing too fast, we need to get together soon so that kate can teach Caiden some lessons, ha ha ha!! He needs them right now.

Contact: Ashley Mills said...

What a cute little mom you are! The halloween treats and craft are so cute.

Flint said...

Katie is a makes a beautiful princess. And she is attacking that cupcake so unprincess like. Your cupcakes and pumpkin game had to have been a hit at school.

Flint said...

HAPPY BIRHTDAY SOON!

Tammy said...

Helllo Lindsey,
The cupcakes look great. So does Kate. I was talking with Brindee last night and she said that you guys are going to Nebraska for Thanksgiving. I am wondering if you will be coming to Utah before then. I am getting them gifts for Christmas and if you come to Utah before was going to see if you could take them with you. It would save a lot of money on shipping. If not that is ok I will ship the gifts. Please let me know. You can email me at tammyloveless@hotmail.com
I am glad you are loving Wyoming.

Mandi said...

oh what a fun mom you are, and crafty. Love the cupcakes and Boo sign. We sure do miss you around here.

Loveless Fam said...

The kids look so cute in their costumes! We can't wait to see you guys!!! Only a week left and we will be so full of Turkey!!!