Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Kates first day of Preschool

We finally found a preschool. We had to get on the waiting list but with alot of prayers and phone calls she got in. It was very difficult for me to think that there is only one or two preschools here in Rawlins. In Utah they are on every corner you would have no problem finding one. She loves it though and does so good. She asks every day if she is going to school. I am glad that she like it and hope that she continues to like it.
Kate going to school

Tagg Has to do everything Kate does!!!

5 comments:

Jodi Jo said...

Oh my goodness! Look at how big Tagg is! He's so grown up!

S Leetham Family said...

I love you guys. Katelynn is darling and Tagg is so handsome. It is fun to see them again. I can't wait until Oct to see all of you again.

Love you...Mom

Cally Stephens-Nielson said...

I love Kate's cowboy boots on her first day of school. Wish I was there to send her out the door with a kiss. How's the new computer?

Cally Stephens-Nielson said...

oops that was anette not cally

Tiffany said...

So cute! I'm glad you found a preschool for her!