Thursday, February 28, 2008

Jake the Pilot!





So Jake want to learn how to fly a plane!!! I have never seen Jake so into a book than his flying book (and I am sure it can't be that interesting.) My parents bought him this flying game for the computer, he loves to play it because it is made to feel like a real airplane. It is pretty cool I have to admit. One of his Internet boyfreinds....(I know weird, I can explain later) is a pilot and he has a plane that he and Jake go up in alot. He is nice enough to teach jake the basics so that he can be prepared when he goes with a real flight instructor. It makes me nervous but it really makes him happy so I deal with it!!! Anette (jakes mom) is trying really hard to convince me and her that he really won't die in a horrific airplane crash, (J/K babe I know you won't). They go in the plane alot to look for deer!!! ( I know all of Jakes hobbies has to center around hunting some way or another, argh)

3 comments:

Cally Stephens-Nielson said...

So last night I was standing in mom's kitchen talking to her, and all the sudden she started jumping up and down and screaming, running out the front door saying "It's Jake, It's Jake." I thought she was pretty enthused about Jake coming to visit. Two seconds later she rushes back inside, grabs a flashlight, and rushes back outside. I followed her outside to see what it was she was so excited about. She was standing at the end of the driveway waving her arms and screaming, shining the flashlight in the air. A plane was above and at that point I realized what was going on. Turns out it wasn't Jake's plane afterall. Hopefully no neighbors saw her out there, calling out the to mother ship.

Anonymous said...

MOTHER SHIP HEARD HER. SHE WILL BE REMOVED FROM THIS EXSITENCE WHEN THE MAYAN CALENDAR EXPIRES IN 2012

Anonymous said...

Whois trying to remove Jake's mother form this earth? She deserves great honors for enduring Jake.